Giantz Air Compressor 12V 85L/Min BONUS TYRE REPAIR KIT FREE SHIPPING
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Dual-Cylinder 150 PSI Air Compressor
**BONUS 3 Nozzle Adaptors** plus Tyre Plug Kit
Built for heavy duty use, this powerful yet compact compressor will make your jaw drop when it flexes its muscles. This powerful air compressor will be able to comfortably inflate a flat tyre and return you back on your journey in no time.
With a working capacity of 150 psi, it can inflate that passenger car tyre and also do its job exceptionally well on a 4X4. The dual-cylinder can inflate your tyre from flat to full in less than 90 secs. That is up to 85L/mins.
Equipped with a bleed valve, it protects the air compressor by reducing the built up pressure inside the tank or removes excess air or gas. You can also use the deflation valve to pre-set inflation and quickly deflate your tyres to the desired PSI.
Featuring high quality and solid design and build; it is suitable to be used anywhere including your garage, emergencies, motorbike riding and outdoor events! Not to mention it comes with a carry bag and portable design for your convenience.
* Double alloy steel cylinder blocks
* Inflates flat 4WD tyre to full in less than 90 secs
* Black cushion grip handle
* Heavy duty on/off switch
* Chrome plated connector (From the handle).
* PU coiled hose (pipe) with pressure gauge, including air hose
* Chrome plated covered pressure
* Deflation valve measures PSI & BAR
* Equipped with a bleed valve to protect the air compressor
* Voltage: DC 12V
* Max. air flow: 85L/min
* Max. pressure: 150PSI
* Air hose length (black): 25cm
* Coiled Air hose length (orange): approx. 0.3m - 5m
* Safety fused 3m power cord and in-line fuse (30AMP)
* 1 x Air compressor
* 1 x Coiled air hose
* 1 x Air hose
* 2 x Battery clamps
* 3 x Nozzle adaptors
* 1 x Deflation valve
* 1 x Tyre plug kit
* 1 x Quick connect
* 1 x User manual
SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS APPLY.
Please visit our Shipping Info page to find out which postcodes we cannot ship to.